Our Biggest dream is to have a Church alive with the Spirit of the book of Acts and lived out with the passion of the early disciples.
. . . people ignited in passion; living, loving and following Jesus!
. . . movement of people who have reborn passions and surrendered lives.
. . . followers who are living out their faith in a culturally and relevant way!
. . . believers who know how to pray and honestly expect God to answer prayer!
"When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit." Acts2:14a - NIV
"After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly. All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need. Acts 4: 31-35 NIV
Imagine that this could happen today!
- 50 healthy local churches
- Every local church reporting persons coming to faith in Jesus Christ
- Net increase of one (1) new church plant per year
- The revitalization/ReStart of one (1) church per year
- 60% of our churches showing growth in worship
- A 5% increase per year in church membership
- Every church will have sent someone on a short-term mission trip
- Average of 15 people per year being called into Christian ministry
- Every pastor in an accountability and leadership development regional cluster